1. Only owners of Rocha Brava properties can see most of the discussions so if you've already registered, log-in now, and if you're an RB owner, but haven't registered, why not?

NEW LIVE ZOOM/STUDIO CLASSES COMING TO CARVOEIRO

Discussion in 'Forthcoming Events' started by WPJ, Nov 21, 2020.

1. WPJ

WPJ Owner

Hello everyone, my name is Baj and i am a qualified/experienced yoga/pilates teacher.
    I am wondering if anyone on site is interested in some zoom or studio yoga or pilates classes?
    Variety of yoga classes available to suit all levels, beginners are very welcome as are experienced yogis/yoginis

currently open for live zoom yoga/pilates classes, however in the process of booking a studio near or in Carvoeiro ( if you know of any possible venues, please get in touch!).

time for zoom classes: 10 am or 6pm every day...classes are usually 75 mins.
    cost: €4-€5 for zoom and €10 for studio classes.

how to book?
    just message me for booking and i will fd further details regarding payment and health questionnaire.

+44 07790558683 text or message via messenger
    or email bmal0333@gmail.com

2. WPJ

WPJ Owner

update: as well as zoom classes at 10 am and 6pm...except Saturday and Sunday, i can host a yoga class for a small group of 5 or 6 people in my garden( weather permitting) while we are waiting to book a suitable venue.
    time of classes: 10 am daily..except Saturday...75mins approx
    cost : €10 /€9 live class or €5 for zoom
    booking: just message me to book in and i will fd details...bring your own mat, towel and water.
    thanks Baj