1. Only owners of Rocha Brava properties can see most of the discussions so if you've already registered, log-in now, and if you're an RB owner, but haven't registered, why not?

Coastal buses

Discussion in 'Transport' started by GLPortugal, Aug 23, 2022.

1. GLPortugal

GLPortugal Owner

We understood there is a new-ish coastal bus route (107?) that goes near to RB from the east and as far as Alvor. When I asked at Reception on my last visit they didn't know anything about it. I was given details only of the bus into Lagoa. I have looked on the internet, including on the EVA website but there is nothing that I could easily see.
    Can anybody help with somewhere that shows the timetable please? Also where would be the exact position of the nearest bus stop for this service? I guess that this is a seasonable bus route, but hope it may still be in operation next month.
    Perhaps provide a link for the local bus timetables on this Rocha Brava site? Thank you.

2. jeremy

jeremy Owner

3. GLPortugal

GLPortugal Owner

Thanks Jeremy.
    Whilst checking out your suggestion, I came across this webpage about the new bus route. It is Route 52 and runs from Zoomarine to Alvor along the coast, stopping in the region of Rocha Brava (but not exactly sure where). There is also a map on the website. Vamus Algarve
    I spotted it on carvoeiro.com website as the first new item. It seems like an interesting journey for those of us without a car.