1. Only owners of Rocha Brava properties can see most of the discussions so if you've already registered, log-in now, and if you're an RB owner, but haven't registered, why not?

Airport transfers

Discussion in 'Getting to Rocha Brava - flights & transfers' started by Annie & Martin Blake, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Has anyone any recommendations for transfer from the airport to Rocha Brave. We have been using Resort Hoppa but got caught with the fraud that is going on when using their service which is very good. Although we did get our money back we do not want to use them until the situation there has sorted itself out. Has anyone any recommendations as to who we could use

2. RoyF

RoyF Guest

Hi, over the past year I have been using Yellow Fish for transfers from Faro to Rocha Brava for my parents and my wife also used them last year when stayed on at RB after I returned home. We have found them to be reliable, with a modern fleet of cars and friendly drivers. They meet you at the airport just as you come through the arrivals gate they will then drop you at your apartment or reception whichever you choose. The cost is €50 each way and although booked on-line at yellowfish.com you pay the driver when you arrive at RB.

3. Peter Calver

Peter Calver Owner & Forum Administrator

Shuttle Direct is great value - typical cost under £10 each way per person.

4. Simon B

Simon B Owner

Resort Hopper has served us all very well and cheap. Brought us into RB.