1. Only owners of Rocha Brava properties can see most of the discussions so if you've already registered, log-in now, and if you're an RB owner, but haven't registered, why not?

Wolf Bar

Discussion in 'Local restaurants' started by AlanG, Mar 8, 2016.

1. AlanG

AlanG Committee member

Took advantage of the offer arranged by RB at the Wolf Bar last Thursday. Excellent. Includes taxi to and from RB reception, a great meal and there is also live music on a Thursday. Great evening.
    Well done RB for arranging this. Are there other restaurants that may offer deals with RB?

2. Trevor

Trevor Owner

Alan,
    Thanks for sharing this, but what's the offer, have I missed something?
    Regards, Trevor.

3. Peter Calver

Peter Calver Owner & Forum Administrator

The offer was in the last newsletter (Issue 9 - it's on the Extranet).

4. TomG

TomG Owner

Oh dear I completely forgot. We ate there last week and were very impressed and will certainly be going back.

5. GLPortugal

GLPortugal Owner

We saw the "offer" in the last Newsletter and booked on arrival with RB prior to our arrival last month.
    However, it was not stated in the piece that the transport was for a minimum of 4 persons - there were 2 of us.
    It doesn't become such a good offer if you have to pay for own transport on top of that RB price offer. We only found this out when we went to Reception to pay.
    Next time I think there should be a small piece added to the newsletter entry stating something like "subject to conditions" or "minimum of 4 persons"

6. Peter Calver

Peter Calver Owner & Forum Administrator

Over the last few months, many of you will have taken advantage of the evening meal offer at Wolfs restaurant in Carvoeiro. With the high season just around the corner Wolfs have advised Rocha Brava that the offer will be suspended at the end of May and then reinstated between the middle and end of September.